Last Updated: February 14, 2019
1. Information We Collect
We may collect and use the following types of information from those who use the Site and the Services:
• Information by which you may be personally identified, such as your name, address, email address, phone number, billing and credit card information, and other information that may not be publicly available ("personal information").
• Information about you that does not identify you personally, including, but not limited to, your personal interests, online interactions, viewing data, requests for Services, communications with us and third parties, advertisement interactions, and any other activities when using the Site or the Services.
• Information about your transactions using the Site and the Services, including, but not limited to, your purchases and order history.
We may combine information you provide us with other information about you that we obtain from your past use of the Site and Services, from our business partners, and from other companies. We may access other information about you collected from third parties, such as social media and marketing companies. We will treat any non-personal information that is combined with personal information as if it were all personal information.
a. Automatic Data Collection
We collect the following types of information from you as you use the Site through automatic data collection technologies:
• Log file information commonly collected by host servers when you visit websites, including internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamps, referring/exit pages, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, click counts, and similar information. This information is not connected to personal information and is used for purposes of administering the Site, analyzing trends, tracking visitor activity, and collecting demographic data.
• Other details regarding your activities on the Site and Services, including your equipment, operating system, software, traffic information, and location data.
Our automatic data collection includes the use of the following technologies:
b. How We Respond to Do Not Track Signals
Because we track visitors' activities over time and across third-party websites, we respond to Do Not Track (DNT) signals sent to us from our visitors' browsers. However, we do not allow third parties to track such activities. You can opt out of behavioral tracking on this Site as follows: __hich we operate. Some of these countries may have different laws and practices regarding data protection than your country. By using the Site, you agree to such cross-border transfers of your personal information.
13. Contact Information
Your feedback is important to us. To send us your questions, suggestions, or complaints, please contact us as follows:
Blessed Body Curves
PO Box 55009
Dania Beach, Florida 33004